Saturday, May 25, 2013

An Apology and a Remembrance

I wish to apologize for my "Reality TV..." posting from yesterday.  I have removed it.

I DO NOT wish to contribute to the notion that the attitudes, personal appearance, or behaviors described in that post are acceptable.  I somehow overlooked the fact that, just by reporting an occurrence, one can give it credence or validity.  Even our mainstream media contribute to outrageousness on a daily basis.  But I will not.

New rule:  No posting on the day after coming in from back-to-back Frankfurt trips!

Let's put this blog back on track......

Remember why we celebrate Memorial Day!  In grateful remembrance of those who gave EVERYTHING so that we may live in freedom...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughtful comments, whether or not they support my message. If I didn't, how could I continue to grow?