Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"The Flight Attendant Life"

An opportunity to catch up with a dear, old friend; hours spent chatting like you'd only last seen each other a few weeks ago instead of years; morning comes and you arrive in one of the world's great cities where after a few hours of rest, a wonderful meal and more conversation await; the prospect of a relaxing flight home, booked less than half full, a multi-dimensional "homecoming"; pay and per diem as though you're really WORKING for it...

Ours is a singular existence! We often have the TIME and opportunity that others on the "outside" can only talk, read or dream about. For me, this life & lifestyle were a choice, for some, it was happenstance. However we came here, I think we're all glad we did.

Living life with no regret....today, in Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughtful comments, whether or not they support my message. If I didn't, how could I continue to grow?