Thursday, April 4, 2013

Gifts from the Orient...

A few weeks ago, my crew, 250 or so customers and I "diverted" to Yokota Air Base, Japan when winds at our destination airport (Tokyo/Narita) exceeded our landing limits.  While we only spent a couple of hours at Yokota, that visit made an impression on all of us who interacted with the expatriate Americans based there. Those wonderful folks are passing along photographic "gifts" of springtime in Japan.  Of course, the sakura (cherry tree) is front-and-center in those photos.

They are exquisite and I want to share them with you, Dear Reader...


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new blog ! It shows one of the many things you do best... Philip

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughtful comments, whether or not they support my message. If I didn't, how could I continue to grow?