Wednesday, December 4, 2013

MY SEASON OF GRATITUDE: November 12, 2013

I woke to another beautiful morning, cool and sunny, with just a touch of fall in the south Texas air!

Every morning, beautiful or not, is so full of opportunity and potential. It dawns like a promise waiting to be fulfilled and carries an equal amount of obligation with it. The obligation is mine, ours.

Will we do the most, make the most we can of this new opportunity? Or will we allow it to whither on the vine, like an overripened fruit? Will we put the day to its best use?

Only one thing is certain: whether we make the most of what we are given or not, the promise of another dawn to follow, another chance to fulfill our own potential, remains until....

Grateful, for one more chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughtful comments, whether or not they support my message. If I didn't, how could I continue to grow?