Wednesday, December 4, 2013

MY SEASON OF GRATITUDE: November 26, 2013

I'm thankful that we arrived safely in Pensacola after a day of driving in horrific weather. When we woke this morning, safe, warm and dry in the home of Philip's sister, the rain was pouring down still. 

Especially at the holidays, there's something about just being near those who are important in your life. It makes the humbug worthwhile. 

Funny isn't it? Whether it's in spite of bad weather, bad feelings, bad behavior or bad intentions...

Every year we come back for more!



A contribution from my friend and Maine neighbor, Kathleen Getchas Falato:

"Improves the view -- dont'cha think, Tony Reece and Jo An Reece? The colors are perfect for the new kitchen, and I love that it once graced your cozy cabin. (Don't mind the curious cat - he's bored because he can't go out and play.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughtful comments, whether or not they support my message. If I didn't, how could I continue to grow?